Amazing Discovery of South Florida (3 days)
For groups of 3 or more & professionals only!
Detailed program for the Incredible South Florida Discovery Package (3 days):
Day 1 – Miami Bus & Boat Tour
The Miami tour is specially designed to show you the best of Miami, all its history but also all its uniqueness. Enjoy all the comfort of an open-top bus. You can even take a break during your visit to enjoy the Biscayne Bay Boat Tour. This 90-minute boat tour around Biscayne Bay will show you a different side of the city, such as Fisher Island, Miami Beach, the Port of Miami and the cargo areas. You will also be able to admire the houses of celebrities who have settled in this little corner of paradise, such as Gloria Estefan, P.Diddy, Rosie O’Donnell, Lil Wayne and many others.
Day 2 – Tour the Everglades
Discover the Everglades, one of America’s most exclusive natural areas, covering much of South Florida. This tour includes a fascinating one-hour ride through this vast wilderness area aboard a hovercraft. You’ll see a variety of animals that live in this curious part of the country. You’ll also get to see the Everglades’ most famous inhabitants, the alligators, during the reptile show!
And for added convenience, hotel checkout is available for those residing in the downtown and Miami Beach areas.
Day 3 – A Day in Key West
When people think of Key West, they often imagine brilliant sunsets, crystal clear waters and beautiful, breathtaking sandy beaches. Many visitors are eager to explore Florida Key and the coral reef and all the wonders it holds.
The southernmost island of Key West is located just a few miles from the largest coral reef in the country. This coral reef ecosystem is huge and stretches from the Dry Tortugas Islands in the Gulf of Mexico to the coast of Palm Beach County in the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest living coral ecosystem in the continental United States. Hundreds of thousands of travelers and Florida residents visit the coral reef throughout the year to experience the fascinating and unique marine world that lies at the bottom of the ocean.
Our Key West Reef snorkeling adventure provides guests with sanitized snorkeling equipment, instruction and guidance from our helpful and experienced staff, life jackets, water and soft drinks. If you only have time for one activity while in Key West, Florida this time, be sure to take a walk on one of the unforgettable Keys. Sometimes the most basic things are the best. When it comes to snorkeling trips, our Key West Reef adventure provides the simplest and most perfect Key West experience. Leaving twice a day for a three-hour trip to the vast coral reef ecosystem, snorkeling off Key West offers you the opportunity to see Key West’s famous coral reefs firsthand! Once you peek below the water’s surface and see the beautiful, multi-colored landscape of the coral reefs, you’ll understand why this remains the most popular water activity in Key West!
Plus, we offer a free open bar on the boat!
* In order to benefit from the discount, the packages are to be paid in cash on our website, including the deposit for your reservation (non-refundable) + the payment on site, so you will only have to come to the meeting place of your activities on the chosen days.
* The price of activities may vary during certain vacations or for special events (Memorial Day weekend, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Independence Day …), a supplement will then be asked on site.
We will contact you in advance of your reservation date if this is the case.
- Tour of Miami by bus & boat: 4 hours
- Everglades: About 4 hours (including transportation)
- Program: 1 hour hovercraft, 30 min show, photos with crocodiles
- Includes from your hotel if located in SouthBeach, Miami Beach or Miami Downtown, price includes VAT
- Outside these areas, there is no pick-up included, we will give you an address as close as possible to your vacation rental.
- * Languages:
- Excursions in English and Spanish.
- French translator included from a group of 15 adults