Transport to Orlando Theme Parks
Forget the stress of going to Disney World, Universal Studio or Island of Adventures with this convenient one-day ticket that includes transportation from Miami to Orlando and back.
You’ll travel to Orlando in the comfort of an air-conditioned bus and spend the day at the theme park of your choice.
After a fun-filled day, all that’s left to do is hop back on the bus for a relaxing ride back to your hotel in Miami.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Bus transportation from Miami to Orlando.
- Local transportation to and from 1 selected park. Does not include park admission. You can book your ticket on the park website or at the park.
- Bus transportation from Orlando to Miami
What is included?
- Round trip to Miami
- Transportation from Miami to Orlando theme parks
Available on board :
- GPS system
- Wifi access
- Movies on board
- Power supply
- Equipped toilets
- Air conditioning
- The entrance to the park is at your expense and can be booked on site or by Internet.
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers and baby carriages
- Public transportation nearby
- Children must sit on your lap
- Baby seats not available
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart problems
- Departure time from Miami: 5:00 am/6:30 am
- Time of return to Miami: between 10:30 p.m. and midnight, depending on traffic conditions.
* Parks available:
- Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney Springs
- Universal Studio
- Island of Adventure
- Volcano Bay
- Includes from your hotel if it is located in SouthBeach, Miami Beach or Miami Downtown, price includes VAT
- Outside these areas, there is no pick-up included, we will give you an address as close as possible to your vacation rental.
* Languages :
- Excursions in English and Spanish, French translator included for groups of 15 or more adults