Water Adventure in South Florida (2 Days)
For groups of 3 or more & professionals only!
Detailed schedule for the South Florida Water Adventure Package (2 days):
Day 1 – Jet Ski Rental
If you’ve never been on a Jet Ski in Miami, don’t let another day go by without experiencing this exhilarating marine activity in South Beach.
Enjoy an incredible ride on Biscayne Bay with our unique jet ski tour. If you love speed, this is the activity for you! It’s fun and exciting! Operating a jet ski requires no special physical training.
We offer a unique experience with incredible views of Miami’s islands, waterfront homes, and waterways.Our guided tours will give you the best thrill of your life, while enjoying breathtaking scenery, wildlife, and plants.
And don’t hesitate to ask for our Supercharged1 Jetskis with built-in speakers, you can sail through the Miami coastline and we’ll take you to the Sand Bar, on one of the islets where you’ll be with other Miami people having fun and partying on the weekend!
1 Subject to availability.
Day 2 – Key West Day + Snorkeling
When people think of Key West, they often imagine brilliant sunsets, crystal clear waters, and beautiful, breathtaking sandy beaches. Many visitors are eager to explore Florida Key and the coral reef and all the wonders it holds.
The southernmost island of Key West is located just a few miles from the largest coral reef in the country. This coral reef ecosystem is huge and stretches from the Dry Tortugas Islands in the Gulf of Mexico to the coast of Palm Beach County in the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest living coral ecosystem in the continental United States. Hundreds of thousands of travelers and Florida residents visit the coral reef throughout the year to experience the fascinating and unique marine world that lies at the bottom of the ocean.
For $79 enjoy the Key West trip, and for an extra $79, we’ll let you swim in the warmth of tropical seas surrounded by colorful fish on the only living coral reef in North America.
Our Key West Reef snorkeling adventure provides guests with sanitized snorkeling equipment, instruction and guidance from our helpful and experienced staff, life jackets, water and soft drinks. If you only have time for one activity while in Key West, Florida this time, be sure to take a walk on one of the unforgettable Keys. Sometimes the most basic things are the best. When it comes to snorkeling trips, our Key West Reef adventure provides the simplest and most perfect Key West experience. Leaving twice a day for a three-hour trip to the vast coral reef ecosystem, snorkeling off Key West offers you the opportunity to see Key West’s famous coral reefs firsthand! Once you peek below the water’s surface and see the beautiful, multi-colored coral reef landscape, you’ll understand why this remains the most popular water activity in Key West!
Plus, we offer a free open bar on the boat!
* In order to benefit from the discount, the packages are to be paid in cash on our website, including the deposit for your reservation (non-refundable) + the payment on site, so you will only have to come to the meeting place of your activities on the chosen days.
* The price of activities may vary during certain vacations or for special events (Memorial Day weekend, Christmas, New Year’s, Independence Day …), a supplement will then be asked on site.
We will contact you in advance of your reservation date if this is the case.
- Quartier free for 6 hours on Key West
- There is no pick-up/drop-off for the “Jet Ski Rental” activity, you will need to drive yourself to the address we will provide upon confirmation of the reservation.
- Pick-up included only for the “Key West Day + Snorkeling” activity:
- Includes from your hotel if located in SouthBeach, Miami Downtown, as well as the greater Miami area, price includes tax
- Outside the Miami metropolitan area, there is no pickup included.
- * Languages:
- Excursions in English and Spanish.
- French translator included from a group of 15 adults